Monday, October 2, 2023

A new Fragaria Memories character has been announced! This new character is part of the Red Bouquet, and his name is Merold. Along with this, he works for My Melody. He's considered to be very strong, as well. Merold was just announced on the official Twitter account very recently, and his bio page is already available on the official website. If any of you are interested in learning more about him, I recommend checking out the official tweet and bio page; which I will be including the links for below. But please remember this project is still only available in Japanese. I personally think the designs for these characters are pretty amazing. They reflect the original characters well, while also being original. Merold is no exception to this. As always, I will be including his picture below so you all can see what he looks like. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment