Thursday, October 19, 2023

Today I'm experiencing a bad case of writer's block. So for today's blog post, I'll be talking about The Amazing Digital Circus. I do apologize if anyone was trying to escape this show by reading my anime blog. This upcoming show has become massively popular in the week since its release. It isn't an anime at all, but it is spreading rapidly. Much like Welcome Home did. However, some anime fans may notice that the circus theme is similar to Popee The Performer. This show, is not that show. The Amazing Digital Circus was actually created by one of my personal favorite YouTubers; Gooseworx. The animation itself has a very bright, colorful, and bouncy style. I think anime fans would like this fun little show; even if it isn't an anime itself. I mostly just wanted to mention this show because it's becoming very popular very fast, and I'm sure many people have questions. Normally I would try to include something anime-related now like I did with my Welcome Home post, but I couldn't actually find anything official yet. So here's an official picture instead. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment