Wednesday, October 11, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the game Blush Blush. Blush Blush is an anime-style idle dating sim, and it's free to play on the computer and mobile devices. I believe I may have mentioned this game on my blog before, but that would have been quite a while ago now. Since I've recently rediscovered it, I wanted to talk about it again. Blush Blush features many stereotypically pretty boys like every dating sim. But there's a twist; they've all been turned into animals! Now to change them back, you have to cure them with true love's kiss. I've played this game on both PC and mobile now, and I highly recommend using the smartphone app over the desktop one. It's easier to navigate and play on the phone; and it also looks a bit better as well. The graphics are the same either way, but the way it's formatted works better on mobile. Since I've last played, they've also added more characters that are available for purchase. If you don't want to buy characters, don't worry! Phone Fling characters can be purchased with diamonds; which can be obtained from playing the game. The base game also comes with a lot of great characters, too. Besides being a dating sim, it's also an idle game. You can collect necessary materials just by leaving the game alone for a while. But the game is also pretty fun just binging it for a few hours too. Is the game not moving fast enough for your liking? No problem! You can reset your progress at any time, and it'll give you a reset boost (without resetting your diamonds). Don't feel like resetting all of your progress for a boost? That's also fine! You can skip the reset by paying with some diamonds instead. I highly recommend this game if you like less serious dating sims. It's fun, it's free, and it's for both men and women! However, it is for older audiences. All of the characters are in their twenties, and they act like it. So 18 and older only! As always, I'll be including a picture from Blush Blush below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment