Sunday, October 22, 2023

Today is my 2,600th blog post! So to celebrate, I'll be listing 26 characters I like! Anything goes, as long as it's anime. But there are some rules! Well, just one rule. I'm only going to list one character from each thing so there won't be a bunch of characters from one thing. I also won't be including pictures because this is a long list. But, I will be saying what each character is from. These also won't be in any particular order. Before I go on, I'd also like to thank everyone for their support. This blog has been pretty small since day one, and sometimes it's difficult to do a post every single day. But despite this, I still have some fans. Regardless of if you've been here the whole time, left and came back, or if you've only just started reading my blog, I'd like to thank you all for your support. I may not get comments very often, but I don't mind. I just appreciate you all taking time out of your days to read my little anime blog. I appreciate all of you. And now that I've gotten the sappy stuff out of the way, let's get on with the list! Enjoy!

1.) Kaito the Vocaloid

2.) 707 from Mystic Messenger

3.) Lilia Vanrouge from Twisted Wonderland

4.) Deidara from Naruto Shippuden

5.) James from Pokemon

6.) Nageki Fujishiro from Hatoful Boyfriend

7.) Yato from Noragami

8.) Lawless from Servamp

9.) Lucifer from The Devil Is A Part-Timer

10.) Venti from Genshin Impact

11.) Hamtaro from Hamtaro

12.) Venoct from Yo-Kai Watch

13.) Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

14.) Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail

15.) Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh

16.) L from Death Note

17.) Cloud from Final Fantasy

18.) Fafnir from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

19.) Speed-O'-Sound Sonic from One Punch Man

20.) Undertaker from Black Butler

21.) Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka from Ouran High School Host Club

22.) Staz from Blood Lad

23.) Eli from Blush Blush

24.) Alice Asmodeus from Welcome To Demon School Iruma-Kun

25.) Demon Cleric (Leonard) from Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle

26.) Belphegor from Obey Me

No comments:

Post a Comment