Tuesday, October 31, 2023

It's Halloween! I look forward to this holiday every year, and this year is no exception! So for this year's special post, I'll be listing six spooky Vocaloid songs; along with a link for each. Some Vocaloid songs can be very creepy and unsettling, so I decided to list a few of them for Halloween. I also decided to list six instead of five because six is a creepier number; for some reason. So, let's get on with the list! Enjoy! Happy Halloween everyone!

1.) Demons And The Dead

2.) Gothic And Loneliness

3.) Trick And Treat

4.) Ashes To Ashes

5.) Here Comes Karakasa-San

6.) Now Choose

Surprise! An extra treat! Ha, I fooled you into thinking I was only going to list Vocaloid songs this time! That was my trick! So, here are six Twisted Wonderland Halloween pictures as a treat! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment