Tuesday, July 21, 2026

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Pokemon Mimikyu. Mimikyu is an interesting Pokemon because its real life popularity contradicts its in universe lore. In the Pokemon world, Mimikyu is an unpopular and feared Pokemon who just wants to be loved. But in real life, Pokemon fans love Mimikyu! It's actually one of the most popular Pokemon since it was released. Fans love its cute and creepy design, and because Mimikyu is only wearing a disguise, it's fun and easy for fans to make more disguises for it based on other Pokemon. Mimikyu is one of my personal favorites as well, and it has a lot of merchandise because of how popular it is. I think it's amazing how popular this little Pokemon became even though it's supposed to be "unlovable". But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment