Wednesday, July 22, 2026

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I'll be talking about Animal Crossing New Horizons updates. Although we just got a big new update earlier this year, fans are already asking about what could be coming next. Despite this, there really hasn't been any news about any future updates. Even though fans still have things they want in the game, there hasn't been anything said about potentially adding anything else. We weren't supposed to get another update in the first place, so I don't think it's likely we'll ever get another one. Updates like this are only created and released to keep players interested in the series while they're working on the next game. I'd like to say we'll get another update eventually, but we probably won't. I really hate that they do this with the games, because not everyone can just abandon their current islands and buy the next game because the creators are bored of the current one. Along with this, a lot of players don't want to abandon their current islands. This is why so many people want updates for this game instead of a new game. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment