Sunday, July 19, 2026
It's post time! These days, people get offended pretty easily over a lot of things. But one of the most common arguments in the anime fandom is about young-looking characters who are actually adults. Because of this, I'd like to talk about it, and I think I'll probably have an unpopular opinion. Personally I think it doesn't matter how young a character looks as long as they're an established adult who is mentally aware of the fact that they are an adult. There are a lot of real life people who look way too young for their ages, and I don't think it would be right to say they're off limits just because of how they look. Characters may be different, in the sense that someone created them. But in real life, there are adults of all shapes and sizes. So saying a character is short and looks young so they don't deserve love, is just going to anger real life people who are short and look young. I think as long as an adult character is very clearly an adult, it doesn't matter what they look like. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment