Monday, July 27, 2026
It's post time! The next season of Twisted Wonderland: The Animation will be released this December! Just like the first season, it will be available on Disney+ once it's been released. Along with this, this season will be focusing on Savanaclaw. The third season is also already in the works, and it will focus on Octavinelle; just like in the game. I've been a fan of this series since before it was even released. I happened to find it only two weeks after it was announced in Japan. So as a long-time fan, I'd like to say I was very happy with the first season! It took some time getting used to the English voices, and I still don't understand why the voice actor for Lilia is doing that silly voice for him. But otherwise I'm really looking forward to the next seasons! As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment