Friday, July 31, 2026
It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about one of the most frustrating things about collecting crafting materials in Animal Crossing New Horizons. I know a lot of fans would say it's the tools, because the tools break. But for me personally, it's the rocks. To collect materials from rocks, you have to hit them with a shovel or an axe. But every time you hit it, it knocks you back. If you get too far away from it, you can't collect more items. So you have to have something behind your character to keep them from moving. However, you can't have it in just one space, because then your character will just get knocked sideways instead. Many people fix this by digging holes around their character. But the materials can't land in holes. Because of this, you're losing out on materials. Rocks aren't like trees, you have a time limit to collect more materials. If you take more than one second to hit the rock again after you start, then you're done collecting materials from that rock for the day. Yes, the whole day. Not only that, but there's also a limited amount of rocks on your main island. So if you want more materials, you have to go to a different island. I absolutely hate this, and I think it's completely unfair that the rocks were made this way. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment