Thursday, January 25, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about some of the new things for Pokémon Go. I will mainly be talking about all of the new Pokémon though. To start with, there are even more new Pokémon that have been added to Pokémon Go. The recently added weather feature I mentioned in a previous blog post also makes it quite a bit easier to catch all of these new Pokémon. I myself have been able to catch a lot of new Pokémon that would have been very hard for me to find and catch before the weather feature was added. Along with this, the Pokedex can also be sorted by region now as well. This makes it much easier to see which Pokémon you have already caught and which region they are originally from. I also noticed a new egg incubator called a Super Incubator too. Other than this I haven't seen very many other additions to the game. I just thought it would be a good idea to mention some of the recently added features for the game. That's all for now though! I hope this helps any of you guys who still play Pokémon Go! However, if you stopped playing Pokémon Go, I would recommend playing it again. Especially with all of the new Pokémon they've added to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment