Sunday, January 28, 2018

It's blog post time! So what do you get when you mix memes and Anime? Well Pop Team Epic of course! This Anime was originally based on a four panel web comic. I actually heard about this show a while ago, and I decided to watch it just for this post. That was a mistake for me. Although there are some Pop Team Epic fans out there, I personally did not enjoy watching this Anime. With way too much randomness and too many pop culture references, it was hard to know exactly what was going on. Not only that, but there are varying voice actors throughout the episode as well. The episode initially starts out with a fake Anime opening sequence that makes you wonder if you clicked on the right Anime. Then, the whole episode repeats itself halfway through. Except this time there are different voice actors. With all of the random things going on, it's pretty much impossible to know what's happening. Along with this, pretty much only the two main girls, Popuko and Pipimi, are constant characters in the show. I honestly would not recommend watching this show, but that's just my opinion. However, if you guys want to check it out for yourself, it is available English subbed on Crunchyroll. But don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment