Saturday, January 27, 2018

Today's blog post will be about Mega Evolution from Pokémon. Although I have done a blog post about what Mega Evolution is before, today I will be talking about why I think only some of the Pokémon Mega Evolutions got Pokedex entries. So while I was reading about some of the Mega Evolutions, I noticed that not all of the Pokémon got Pokedex entries for their Mega Evolutions in Pokémon Sun and Moon or Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I personally think this is because there will most likely be more entries for them coming in the next upcoming Pokémon game. On the other hand, there may not have been Mega entries for popular Pokémon like Gardevoir to prevent backlash from any unhappy fans of the games and Anime. For example, if Gardevoir received a negative Pokedex entry like many of the other Pokémon Mega Evolutions did, many fans would be very upset about this. Of course, it could simply be because Game Freak didn't want to include a lot of Mega Pokedex entries at one time. Whatever the case may be, I hope we get some more Mega Evolution Pokedex entries soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment