Sunday, January 21, 2018

If you guys don't know, this blog post is actually my 500th blog post! Yay! So for this momentous occasion, I figured I would talk about some of the first Anime I had watched when I was younger, along with which series brought me back into watching Anime when I got older. So, on with the post! Like many other kids my age when I was little, I loved waking up on Saturday morning to watch the Saturday morning cartoons every week. However, I didn't realize that some of the cartoons that I watched were in reality Anime. There are actually a few that I could remember very well, even after years of not watching them. These were the original Yu-Gi-Oh series, Sonic X, and Pokémon Indigo League. I also remember watching Kirby Right Back At Ya, but not as well as the others. I would also occasionally watch Hamtaro as well. Even now after all of this time I still love watching Yu-Gi-Oh, Hamtaro, Pokémon, and Sonic X. For a long time after that however, I didn't watch any Anime. I actually didn't watch Anime at all until I found Naruto Shippuden a few years ago. It was a good start as well, since it opened up my world to all kinds of new Anime. I now have a wide range of Anime shows and movies that I like to watch. This has also helped me find other things I like as well, like the Mystic Messenger app. It even helped me find things like Pocky, Ramune, Honey Butter Chips, and a lot of other snacks and even fashions that I like. Anime also helped me find manga, and it's also part of the reason I found out about Vocaloids. Since Anime and Anime-related things now take up a large part of my life, it's hard to believe I went so long without it. I can barely even remember what it was like without all of it! Since I don't want to make this post too long, I think I'll end it here. I hope you all enjoy this little look into how I was introduced to Anime, and thank you for reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment