Saturday, January 13, 2018

It's time for another blog post! For today's blog post I will be talking about Doki Doki Literature Club. Now I personally have not played this game, and I do not intend to do so. However, I have done some research on it just for today's post. To start with, Doki Doki Literature Club is a visual novel. It centers around the main male protagonist and four girls named Monika, Natsuki, Yuri, and Sayori. In this game, your interactions with the different characters effect what happens in the game. The protagonist can also write poems using a provided list of words. If you use words that one of the girls like, the story turns to go more towards their path. Although it starts out as a light-hearted game, it actually turns into a psychological horror game. I don't know very much more about this game, so you'll have to play it yourself if you want to know more. Plus, I don't want to give away any possible spoilers. If you want to check it out for yourself, the game is currently available for free on Steam. Since it's free, there's no excuse for you to not try it out if you like games like that! I hope this post helps you guys out some!

No comments:

Post a Comment