Friday, January 26, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about some news I read about Kizuna Ai. If you guys have been in the Anime community for a while, you have probably already heard about Kizuna Ai. But if you haven't heard of her before, allow me to explain. Kizuna Ai is a virtual YouTuber, and she is an Anime girl. All of her videos are in Japanese, but there are English captions available on most (or all) of her videos. I have personally watched a few of her videos, and I quite like watching them. Now as for the news, Kizuna Ai is getting her very own first official photobook! It will be a 96 page hardcover book, and it will be published in Japan. The photobook is set to be released on March 16th, 2018, and it will sell for $24.71 (or 2700 yen). I found out about this photobook through Crunchyroll, so I will include the link for it if you guys want to check it out. I will also include the link for Kizuna Ai's YouTube channel as well. Enjoy!

Crunchyroll news article link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/01/26-1/virtual-youtuber-kizuna-ai-gets-her-1st-official-photobook

Kizuna Ai's YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA/featured?disable_polymer=1

No comments:

Post a Comment