Thursday, May 24, 2018

Before I say what today's blog post is about, I would like to mention that there will be some spoilers for Naruto Shippuden in this post. So, proceed with caution! I would have just started out with a question like I did in some of my other posts, but the question itself is also a spoiler. So I put the spoiler warning first instead. Now then, on with the post! So, why did Deidara kill himself during his fight with Sasuke? Although he obviously blew himself up to take Sasuke down with him, why did he go to such extreme lengths? He was obviously quite intelligent, since he would often use different strategies while he was battling. During his battle with Sasuke, he could have easily escaped and tried to hunt him down later. But, he decided to take drastic measures to take Sasuke down instead. But why did he do this? I believe he did this because he was taking out his frustrations towards Itachi on Sasuke, since they're both Uchihas. He also thought he was losing, and Deidara refused to lose to another Uchiha. This motivation ended up clouding Deidara's thoughts. So, he decided to make sure he wouldn't lose by making the biggest explosion he could. But, this explosion was more like a self-destruct tactic, so it killed Deidara as well. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on it anyways. I hope you guys still enjoy this post though!

No comments:

Post a Comment