Thursday, May 10, 2018

The blog post for today will be yet another Mystic Messenger post. I know I've done quite a bit of posts concerning it before, but I really like doing posts about it because I really like the app. Of course I'll try not to do a bunch of posts about it at once though, since that would eventually get boring for all of us. Now that that's out of the way, let's continue with the post! This post will be about a couple of jokes from the game I see a lot in the fandom. There will be some spoilers in here too, so proceed with caution. Now then, on with the post! So, does Jumin Han is gay? This joke was actually pulled right from the game, as it's part of a prank Seven pulled on Jumin. Of course the MC can also participate in this prank, or she can side with Jumin. The prank consists of Seven asking Jumin if he's gay until he finally logs out. Seven does this because he noticed Jumin didn't date women (unless the MC chooses his route, that is). So, he decided to pick on Jumin by pulling this prank on him. I actually see this one quite a bit. The other joke I see quite a bit is Zen liking Seven. This joke actually came right from the game too. In one of the chats, Seven sends a picture of himself dressed as a maid. Zen later comments on the "girl" being pretty and then flips out when he finds out it's Seven. I've actually seen some pretty funny comics made from these jokes too, so these ones are obviously pretty popular. As a little bonus, I will be including the picture of Seven in his maid outfit below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment