Monday, May 7, 2018

This is my 606th blog post! Although that's not a huge milestone, it does mean that I'll be doing this post about 707 and the MC from Mystic Messenger. But, what does the number 606 have to do with Seven and the MC? Well, first I would like to mention that there may be a couple spoilers in here, so proceed with caution! Anyways, 606 is actually what 707 calls his girlfriend, which would be the MC in the game. Although nobody knows exactly why he calls her 606, some people think it's because of the error code. This error code is basically responsible for erasing data or resetting. This would make sense because the MC has to reset at the end of every route. Since the rest of the "reset theory" says that the error code 707 means it can't erase data, this would mean that Seven calls himself 707 because he remembers all, or at least some, of the routes. This would also mean that he calls the MC 606 because he knows she can reset everything. I suppose this theory makes a lot of sense, but we still don't know if it was deliberate until we get confirmation from Cheritz. But since I'm sure they put a lot of thought into all of the details in Mystic Messenger, it probably was intentional. This is mostly just my opinion on it anyways. I hope you guys still enjoy this post though!

No comments:

Post a Comment