Thursday, May 3, 2018

The blog post for today will be about the Sanrio character Pochacco. Pochacco is a curious puppy, and he loves going for walks. He also loves eating banana flavored ice cream. He is a great basketball player, and he's a pretty good soccer goalie too. However, I unfortunately couldn't find very much more information about him. This is basically all it says on the official Sanrio website, and it's hard to say how much of the information on the wiki is true without using some other sources. But, I did find Sanrio's official timeline website that gives us a little more information. Apparently, he is also quite clumsy, and he sometimes puts his nose where it isn't wanted. He is as tall as four cups of his favorite ice cream too. He weighs as much as three carrots from the carrot patch in Fuwafuwa Town as well. He also lives in Ugulsu Alley, which is just outside of Fuwafuwa Town. Although he's not as popular as some of the other characters, I have been seeing some of his merchandise popping up in stores lately. I have personally liked this character for quite a while too, so I'm pleased to see that he still has a decent amount of merchandise right now. As I mentioned before, I got most of this information from Sanrio's official websites. So, I will be linking both of them below. Enjoy!

The link for his official Sanrio page: https://www.sanrio.com/categories/pochacco

The link for Sanrio's official timeline: https://www.sanrio.com/character/1980/pochacco

No comments:

Post a Comment