Wednesday, May 2, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about the six Pokémon I would have on my Pokémon team if I was a trainer. I'll also be explaining why I'm choosing the Pokémon I choose. Although I've seen other people talk about what kind of Pokémon gym they would have, I don't think I would be a very good gym leader. So, I'll just be talking about my team instead. Now then, on with the list!

1.) Eevee (Normal type) - Although Eevee isn't one of the strongest Pokémon, it's still my favorite. So, there's no way it wouldn't be on my team! It's always good to have a normal type on your team anyways.

2.) Umbreon (Dark type) - This one is actually my favorite Eeveelution. It's also pretty cool, and its dark type could come in handy.

3.) Gallade (Psychic/Fighting type) - Although Gallade's counterpart Gardevoir is more popular, I think it would be cool to have a Gallade on my team instead. Plus, Gallade wouldn't create a black hole if I was in danger.

4.) Mimikyu (Ghost/Fairy type) - This mysterious little Pokémon is very cute. It's also pretty powerful, and its dual-typing is quite interesting.

5.) Arcanine (Fire type) - Its always a good idea to have a fire type Pokémon on your team. This Pokémon is also pretty strong, and its large stature and amazing speed may be helpful with transportation.

6.) Vaporeon (Water type) - I honestly wasn't sure which Pokémon to choose for this one. But, I figured a water type would be a good idea for my team. So, I picked Vaporeon. It's a cool Pokémon, and I really like Eeveelutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment