Sunday, April 16, 2023

3, 2, 1, post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing three Studio Ghibli movies. These are a few of the movies I've watched that I hadn't really had a chance to talk about before. Because of this, I'll also be giving my opinions on them and ranking them out of ten. Please keep in mind that these are just my opinions. Now then, let's get on with it. Enjoy!

1.) Only Yesterday - 7/10 - I liked it, but it was a bit difficult to follow. The constant bouncing back and forth between her younger self and older self was pretty cool; if not a bit confusing at times. The story was great though.

2.) When Marnie Was There - 9/10 - This movie was great. I really liked the story, and the ending was actually pretty good. The twist, although a tad bit obvious to me, was such a nice addition. I recommend it.

3.) The Secret World Of Arrietty - 10/10 - I love this one. I prefer the Disney dub of it, since it has some good jokes; and I'm attached to the actors they chose to voice the characters. Although, there's also a different original English dub that's more accurate; and that one is good too. I highly recommend this one, even if it isn't as well-known as some of the others. It's just a nice story with a nice atmosphere, like most Ghibli movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment