Tuesday, April 25, 2023

It's time for another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the new line of Pikachu plushies. Recently a new line of Pikachu plushies were released in Japan. They're called My Pikachu, and every one is meant to be unique. This is to encourage Pokemon trainers of all ages to finally go and find the perfect Pikachu just for them. Although it's hard to say if every one really is unique, it's an incredible thought. It's also been posing a problem for collectors, but I think the bigger problem there is people hoarding a bunch of Pikachu plushies for no reason so other people can't have them. I think letting people pick unique plushies like that is such a cool idea. Who wouldn't want their own special Pikachu? Plus, there's a chance they'll do it with other Pokemon if the project is a success. At the moment there's no word of if these plushies will be released outside of Japan, but I kind of hope they aren't too expensive if they are released globally. But, that's all of the information I have for now. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, here's a picture of Pikachu. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment