Sunday, April 2, 2023

Heads up! New post coming your way! With all of the recent Disney posts I've been doing, I decided it's once again time to talk about Tsum Tsums. I believe I've talked about Tsum Tsums on here before, but it's been quite a long time now. I've been a big fan of them ever since their initial release, but little cylindrical plushies don't offer much content to discuss. For those of you who don't know, Tsum Tsums are small, round, stackable plushies. Their name means "stack stack" and they're made to look like Disney characters. Along with this, Twisted Wonderland recently held an in-game Tsum Tsum event. They're also rather popular now, and are available as more than just plushies. There are so many available, too. Luckily they seemed to take off after their debut, and have kept a relatively steady pace since. You can find almost any Disney character in Tsum Tsum form. I personally think they're adorable, as well. As always, I will be including a picture of some of them below so you all can see what they look like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment