Monday, April 24, 2023

It's time for another Twisted Wonderland list! Since Ignihyde and Scarabia are the only dorms with two members, I've decided to put them together in this character rating list. This list will be a rating of four characters. Each rating will be out of ten, and each of them will be based on my opinion. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

Ignihyde

1.) Idia Shroud - 9/10 - I love Idia! He's fantastic! An otaku shut-in after my own heart, Idia is an often misunderstood and overlooked loner. I really love his design, too. But minus a point because he can be a jerk sometimes.

2.) Ortho Shroud - 7/10 - I like Ortho. But he's a bit, peppy for me. His optimism is contagious and his design is adorable. But for some reason I just can't click with him..

Scarabia

3.) Kalim Al-Asim - 8/10 - Kalim is great. He's funny and kind, but a bit of a klutz. He's airheaded and a bit too carefree. But he's amazing nonetheless.

4.) Jamil Viper - 10/10 - Jamil is a pretty awesome guy. He spends so much time cleaning up Kalim's messes that he doesn't even have time for himself. He's incredibly responsible, and he's spent nearly all of his life taking care of Kalim because of it. He hardly gets any recognition and barely has a personality outside of his duties. So I gave him full marks for all of his amazing efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment