Friday, April 28, 2023

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be rating Death Note characters out of ten. I will be rating six Death Note characters, and all of the ratings will be based on my opinion. To keep it from being repetitive, I'll be putting the more talked about characters at the end. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Near - 8/10 - As many of you know, I really like Near. He's incredibly smart, and my second favorite character. But minus two points because he can be pretty rude sometimes.

2.) Mello - 7/10 - Mello is a really cool character. But his short temper and impulsive nature can make him a bit off-putting. He's really smart just like Near, but he can be downright scary at times.

3.) Matt - 5/10 - Possibly one of the lowest scores I've given someone, but not because I dislike him. He seems really cool, and I like his design. But with so little involvement in the story, it's difficult to really know him at all.

4.) L - 10/10 - Smart and awkward while still keeping a sense of humor, L is by far my favorite character. He's incredibly codependent and lacking a bit in the social department, but I really don't mind at all.

5.) Watari - 10/10 - He's really skilled and very nice. He cares for children a lot, and he has a good heart. He even takes care of L despite the fact he's an adult now. Although well kept together on the outside, on the inside he has a big heart.

6.) Light - 3/10 - I could write a full length post on why I dislike Light, and I have before. He's arrogant, self-righteous, and sometimes just cruel. If he has a heart he doesn't show it, and at times he's just stupid. He's supposed to be smart, but in the end he's just a liar, a cheater, and a murderer; and nothing more. A pretty face could never hide an ugly soul. But I still gave him three points because occasionally he experiences a coherent thought and comes up with an actual plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment