Tuesday, April 18, 2023

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be listing and rating three characters from Howl's Moving Castle. For those of you who don't know, Howl's Moving Castle is a Studio Ghibli movie. It also happens to be one of my favorite movies. So I decided to talk about some of the characters today. These ratings will be out of ten, and they'll be based on my opinions. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Calcifer - 8/10 - I like this fiery little guy, pun intended. He's just an all around great character; if not a little snarky at times.

2.) Turnip-Head - 9/10 - I actually really like Turnip-Head. He doesn't really say much, but he's got a good heart. The twist at the end was pretty good, too.

3.) Heen - 10/10 - A good boy. A great boy. This small dog may not be the best spy, but he's doing his best. He's adorable and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment