Friday, April 21, 2023

It's time for another new post! Since yesterday I talked about the odd case of Chenya, I decided to talk about Kalim from Twisted Wonderland in today's blog post. There may be some spoilers in this post, though. So proceed with caution. Now then, on with it! For those of you who don't know, Kalim is loosely based on the Sultan from Aladdin. Jamil on the other hand is based on Jafar. Jafar is obviously the villain of Aladdin, but the Sultan wasn't really that bad. While Jafar was trying to take over the kingdom, the Sultan was just doing what he thought was best for his daughter and the kingdom. He was nice, and hardly an antagonist at all. Most of the bad things he did were because Jafar was controlling him. Don't get me wrong, I love Kalim. But I hardly think he's a villain at all. The Sultan wasn't even a villain. Because of this, I think it's an odd choice to include Kalim as a character. Although, I guess it would be pretty pointless to have only one character in a dorm. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, here's a picture of Kalim. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment