Tuesday, April 11, 2023

It's post time! Today's blog post will be a bit different. It isn't exactly anime related. But with its sudden massive popularity, it's only a matter of time before it invades the anime fandom as well. I apologize if you all had hoped you would be safe from it on an anime blog, but today I'll be talking about Welcome Home. Yes, it's true. I've been sucked in as well. I have shown weakness, and it won. Seriously though, I just think it's neat. This blog is often reserved for anime related topics, and I find ways to include my interests while still keeping it on topic. But Welcome Home hasn't quite gained enough popularity for that yet. However, its creator has made a Pokemon crossover for it. So I suppose that's something. For those of you who don't know, Welcome Home is an ARG based on restoring the lost media of a show called Welcome Home. I won't go into it too much here, but I will be including the link for the official website below. I recommend looking into it. But be warned! It is kind of spooky. That is to say, it's a somewhat horror series. I'll also be including the link to a picture from the human AU Pokemon crossover to keep this an anime blog. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment