Thursday, April 20, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the curious case of Chenya from Twisted Wonderland. As a character, I don't think there's anything wrong with him. Chenya is a side character from Royal Sword Academy. But that's just the problem. Night Raven College is based on the villains of Disney movies, and Royal Sword Academy is based on the protagonists of Disney movies. However, Chenya is based on the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland. Although I wouldn't really call the Cheshire Cat an antagonist, I wouldn't call him a protagonist either. He may help occasionally, but he also causes quite a bit of trouble. I think this odd middle ground makes it difficult to properly place a character who's based on him. Because of this, I found it rather surprising when he was part of Royal Sword Academy. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I just found it odd that he was considered a hero instead of a villain. I mean, he did help. But did he really help that much? Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, here's a picture of Chenya. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment