Wednesday, April 19, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be rating the members of the Diasomnia house from Twisted Wonderland. This dorm has some of my favorite characters, so I decided to rate them out of ten. Please keep in mind that these are just based on my opinions So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Malleus Draconia - 10/10 - I really like his personality and design. He's really cool.

2.) Lilia Vanrouge - 10/10 - I love Lilia. He's fantastic. He's really friendly and kind, and he has a pretty good sense of humor. He's also strong, despite his small size.

3.) Sebek Zigvolt - 6/10 - His design is pretty good. But, his competitive nature is a bit much for me.

4.) Silver - 9/10 - I really like his design, and his personality is cool. But admittedly, I don't know very much about him. I just think he's neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment