Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Is N from Pokemon a Zoroark? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! This has been a very popular and reoccurring theory within the Pokemon fandom. N is a mysterious man, and not very much is known about him. But, he claims he can speak to Pokemon. This mixed with his mysterious nature makes fans wonder if he's really a Pokemon. People also suggest his nickname being N could also be a reference to him being a Zoroark because an N is a turned Z. Since Zoroark can transform and communicate with both humans and Pokemon, it isn't completely impossible for him to be one. I do think it's unlikely though. It would take a lot of effort for a Zoroark to always be disguised as a human. It also isn't entirely necessary for a Zoroark to do this either, since they can already communicate with humans. It's also important to note that him being able to communicate with Pokemon is only one of quite a few powers we've seen Pokemon trainers have. Although I like this theory, I think it's a bit impractical. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment