Wednesday, December 13, 2023

It's time for a list! For today's blog post, I will be rating the three teachers from Hatoful Boyfriend out of ten. I'll also be giving a reason for each rating. But there's a twist! These are the mirror versions of the teachers. So there will be spoilers! And since we don't know too much about their mirror versions just yet, I'll only be basing this on the content we currently have. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Kazuaki Nanaki - 9/10 - He's very good. I like Kazuaki a lot regardless of the timeline. But he seems to kind of hate himself, so he loses a point for that.

2.) Hitori Uzune - 10/10 - Hitori is very nice and kind. Plus he seems to be very understanding and patient when it comes to Kazuaki, and very protective over Nageki as well; so he's probably a great teacher too.

3.) Shuu Iwamine - 7/10 - I love Shuu, but he's always so creepy. Why? Why is he always so cold and violent regardless of the timeline? I love his design, and he has funny moments. But I still feel like he may kill me if I ever encountered him; and I don't want to be killed by a bird doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment