Saturday, December 16, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about one of my favorite Nintendo series that I've never played. That's right, I'm talking about Splatoon. Splatoon started out in 2015 on the WiiU. It was Nintendo's version of a family-friendly shooter game. It's now up to Splatoon 3, and it's been promoted to the Nintendo Switch. This game features adorable little squid kids who shoot each other with colored ink. The games have always been massively popular for their online features, but they're nearly worthless when Nintendo inevitably shuts down their online capabilities. Yes, you may be able to play through the single-player story mode without the internet; but you can say goodbye to Splat Fests and playing with friends. Now you have a game that you spent money on that you'll pretty much never be able to play again. But that's okay, because the games are only sixty dollars each. Don't get me wrong, I love Splatoon. It's very bright, charming, and colorful. It also has a pretty big amount of lore for such a silly game. The inability to participate online is more only Nintendo's fault, and I think Splatoon would be even more popular if the fans could still play the first game. I just wanted to talk about the bad part of Splatoon games and not just the good things. I also highly recommend going to Google and searching for Splatoon. If you click or tap on the ink splotch, you can ink your screen. I just thought that was a fun little thing. As always, here's a picture from Splatoon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment