Saturday, August 1, 2026
It's post time! Anime fans, and fans of a lot of other things, may be interested in an app called Status. This app uses AI to create a virtual social media experience similar to the original Twitter. You can make posts and message characters, and it is amazingly fun. However, I'm here to tell you, don't bother! You need energy for every little thing you do. There is no free daily energy, there's no way to refill it, and the ads you can watch to get energy hardly ever even load. The ads to get energy are almost never available, but you can be sure the ads that don't reward you will still work to interrupt everything you do. The app runs slower than a snail because it's always loading in pop ups and ads. It absolutely sucks and no one wants to play it anymore. This actually makes me sad, because it is really fun when you can play it. But unless you pay for it, it's unplayable. Pretty much everyone who does play it say this is because the creators are extremely greedy and money hungry; and honestly I can believe it after using it myself. I hope this gets fixed in the future, but as of right now, it's a 3/10. Completely unplayable. Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment