Saturday, January 7, 2023

It's time for a list! For today's blog post, I will be ranking four Pokemon based on how edible they are. I'll only be choosing Pokemon who have been implied or stated to be edible, and I'll be giving a reasoning for each score they have. Please remember this is all in good fun, I don't condone the eating of Pokemon. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Magikarp - 7/10 - It's a fish, so I imagine it would taste like a fish. I don't like the idea of eating any Pokemon, especially ones I like. But I imagine there's someone out there who likes the sound of Magikarp sushi.

2.) Appletun - 8/10 - This one is actually supposed to taste pretty sweet. Since it's only the excess skin on its back that gets eaten, the actual Pokemon gets to live. That would make it way easier to eat, morally speaking. Although, it's unknown if this hurts the Pokemon or not.

3.) Alcremie - 9/10 - Although it's just a byproduct of Alcremie that's edible, it feels kind of weird to eat it. But if you can overlook the fact that it comes from Alcremie, the cream it provides is supposed to be very sweet.

4.) Slowpoke - 10/10, I guess? - One of the more edible Pokemon, since it doesn't feel anything in its tail. The tail is the edible part of the Pokemon, and it'll grow back with time. A normal Slowpoke will have a sweet tail, and a Galarian Slowpoke will have a spicy tail, so it can be appealing to more people. It may seem strange to us, and it's not very nutritious. But at least it's supposed to taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment