Friday, January 20, 2023

It's time for yet another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about why I dislike Sasuke Uchiha from the Naruto series. There will be some spoilers though, so proceed with caution. Now then, let's get on with it! This is probably a highly unpopular opinion, since so many people just love this horrible person. Even if you don't follow the series, he's one of the characters that can easily be found on almost any merchandise for the series. But honestly, I don't see the appeal. He's rude, mean, and filled with hatred. He betrays anyone and anything he wants just to fulfill his own goals, and he doesn't care about collateral damage at all. Now you may say his past excuses his actions, but you'd be wrong. Not only was most of it a huge misunderstanding, but he didn't even try to understand his brother. The same brother who would move heaven and earth for him even after all of his mistakes. His relationship with Sakura is hugely undeserved, which is saying something considering she can be a huge jerk too. Sasuke Uchiha didn't deserve his happy ending, and Itachi was better. He also caused Deidara's death, which is a huge nail in his coffin for me because I love Deidara. But even without that, I still highly dislike Sasuke as a character. But, that's just my opinion. I'm sure almost everyone will disagree with me, and that's okay. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment