Tuesday, January 17, 2023

It's time for a list! For today's blog post, I will be listing five ridiculous Pokemon, along with a reason for each choice. I will also be including a picture of each one. The official Pokemon website has updated the Pokedex, which means all of the newest Pokemon are finally on display! So, I've decided to list some of the sillier ones on here. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Palafin - This one is not only just a dolphin, but the zero form isn't even different from its first evolution.


2.) Flamigo - It's a flamingo! But with a twist. Literally, it has a knot in its neck.


3.) Dudunsparce - Now presenting, Dunsparce! But bigger!


4.) Clodsire - Okay, I just thought this one looked pretty cute and derpy.


5.) Tatsugiri - I know it's supposed to look like sushi, I do. But I really can't take it seriously when it looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment