Saturday, December 24, 2022

It's Christmas Eve! So I present to you, Santa hat Pikachu! The Santa hat Pikachu is a special Pikachu that appears during Christmas events in Pokemon Go. Although I'm not sure if this Pikachu has been added this year, there are often other Pokemon that can be found wearing festive attire in the wild. As you all may have guessed, I prefer the Eevees myself. However, the Santa hat Pikachu is the most well-known holiday variation. For those of you who somehow don't know, this is a Pikachu wearing a Santa hat for the holidays. Along with this, there have been many different festive Pokemon over the years. If any of you happen to catch any Pokemon with variations, don't evolve it! The festive clothes will fall off if you do, never to be seen again. As always, I will be including a picture of Santa hat Pikachu below. Enjoy! Merry Christmas Eve everyone, and happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment