Thursday, December 8, 2022

What time is it? Post time! The blog post for today will be a Meowscarada appreciation post. When the new Pokemon Meowscarada was revealed, many fans were upset to find it was another bipedal human-like Pokemon. But not I! No! I was actually pretty impressed with its design. Meowscarada was bound to be another bipedal evolution, but it actually turned out really well. It also turned out to be a grass/dark-type Pokemon, and dark-types are some of my favorite Pokemon. Sprigatito was already my favorite new starter, and I was pretty worried when the leaks said it would be yet another waifu Pokemon. But I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was actually pretty gender-neutral. There are already so many pretty or buff Pokemon that it was refreshing to see it wasn't wearing a fur dress or fur socks this time. It's honestly kind of weird that that's even a thing, but that's a different conversation. I'm sure there are other people who also like Meowscarada, but I still wanted to do a little appreciation post for it. As always, I will be including a picture of Meowscarada below. Enjoy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment