Monday, December 5, 2022

It's time for another new post! I've been doing a lot of posts for Genshin Impact and Pokemon recently, so today I decided to do something different. Instead, I'll be listing my favorite characters from some of my favorite things. I'll be listing quite a few characters, so no pictures this time. I just wanted to share some of my favorites with you all. Please remember these aren't really in any specific order, as well. Enjoy!


1.) 707 from Mystic Messenger


2.) Kaito the Vocaloid


3.) Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh


4.) James from Pokemon


5.) Xiao and Venti from Genshin Impact (I couldn't choose just one)


6.) L from Death Note


7.) Deidara from Naruto Shippuden


8.) Natsu from Fairy Tail


9.) Hamtaro from Hamtaro


10.) Whisper and Jibanyan from Yokai Watch (Another difficult decision)


I may make another list like this in the future, but for now I just wanted to list a few. I'd also like to make a list of some of my favorite characters from Naruto Shippuden soon, because I have a lot. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment