Thursday, September 3, 2026

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the problem with the Freecycle Shop in Hello Kitty Dream Village. For those of you who don't know, the Freecycle Shop is a shop run by Tuxedosam, and you can either get free items from other players, or donate your own items. You can't get back your own items, and you get a certain number of pulls each day. But, this is a good way to get limited event items from other players. The problem is, almost no one actually donates to it. You don't get anything for donating, and you can also recycle your extra items normally to get different items for it. Because of this, not many players see the point in donating to the Freecycle Shop instead. They don't really care about the fact that it could go to other players, they just want to get rid of things. It's been days since I've been able to get anything from the Freecycle Shop, regardless of when I play. It must be so frustrating for other new players, or even players that have been playing for a while. It's like having a gacha that's always empty. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment