Wednesday, September 23, 2026
It's post time! The main problem I have with the game Date Everything is the amount of content there is in one playthrough. Not only is there way too much to do, but if you end up with any bad endings, it takes a long time to fix it. This can get really boring and eventually it feels less like playing a game and more like finishing a chore. However, you can have more than one save file. So if you're impatient like I am, you can start over. But! This only works if you don't have autosave on. If you have autosave on, you'll save right over your original save file. So don't do that. Unless you really hate your first save file for some reason. There are a lot of available save slots, so you can do as many playthroughs as you want, or you can try different branching paths instead. I recommend this if you're feeling trapped in a playthrough, or if you're getting bored of it. Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment