Wednesday, September 16, 2026

It's post time! Recently the Sanrio character USAHANA was added to Hello Kitty Dream Village. This addition comes not long after I made a post saying they likely won't add any more characters. I suppose developers just like proving me wrong, because USAHANA was added as a full character. This means she can now be chosen as a buddy, interacted with, you can do favors for her, and an USAHANA Basic Style gacha was added as well. This also means there's a good chance they may add more in the future, which would be fun to see. Based on the items available in the game, I think it's likely they'll add someone like Chococat next, since Chococat has a lot of items in the game even though he isn't part of the game right now. Chococat is a pretty popular Sanrio character, and he's often included in merchandise and collaborations, so it would make sense. That's just a guess, though. I just wanted to talk about this because I think it's interesting. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment