Thursday, September 17, 2026

3, 2, 1, post time! When the game Date Everything first came out, I made a post saying it was too much money for an indie game, because it costs almost thirty dollars. I said it wasn't worth it because it was a visual novel, and because there were a lot of complaints about it. But now, over a year later, I have to take it back. I think this game is more than worth the price. It is a visual novel, but it's also a free roam game. It has hours upon hours of content to sift through, too. Not only this, but for the first anniversary this year, the creators added new content and fixed all of the biggest complaints players and fans had. I can see now that I was wrong, I was unfairly dismissing it without giving it a chance. The creators clearly care about their fans, and I can tell they put a lot of work into making this game. I can admit when I'm wrong, so I am admitting it. I recommend this game for people who like things like this, especially since you can choose your relationship with all of the characters. It doesn't even have to be a dating sim. But please remember that this game is for adults who are eighteen and older, and it was made with adults in mind. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment