Monday, September 14, 2026

It's post time! When it comes to cozy games, one of the most popular ones is Animal Crossing New Horizons. However, I've been enjoying the game Hello Kitty Dream Village recently. It has a lot of things Animal Crossing New Horizons is missing. You can interact with the furniture, visit other players, play with the plushies, use shelves, plushies can be placed on beds, tables, couches, and chairs, and they can be interacted with after they're placed. Hello Kitty Dream Village also has a lot of customization options for your character. There's always new clothes, hairstyles, and face options. It is a bit disappointing that the colors for some hairstyles and eyes can't be changed, but there are so many to choose from that you can just use a different similar one instead. I was really surprised with how many things Hello Kitty Dream Village has that Animal Crossing doesn't. I think if the creators of Animal Crossing took some inspiration from similar games, they could keep up with the other games that have been released over the years. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment