Sunday, September 20, 2026

It's post time! If you watch the English dub of some anime series, you'll notice that the theme song and end song are also in English. This was common in anime for children, but some more mature anime series also did it. However, recently this isn't as common, and it rarely ever happens now. I'm sure this is because it costs money to make English versions of the songs. But personally, I think more people would be interested if there were English versions of the songs. Of course I mean an English translation of the original song, I don't think two dubs of the same anime should have two different songs. But I do think making English versions of the songs would draw in more people from outside of the anime community. Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment