Tuesday, September 1, 2026
It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about eyebrows in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Now, this may seem like a silly topic. But if you've played this game, you've probably noticed there are no eyebrows. Despite this, some players have eyebrows. This is because they made them with the custom face paint. This is very clever, but it does mean you can't put anything else on your face as long as you have eyebrows. Which seems very silly to me. The face paint is also very oddly limited, so you can't put the eyebrows close enough to the eyes. It takes a bit of trial and error to get them just right. Along with this, certain eyebrow shapes look weird because of the limitations. For example, I was making cute anime style angry eyebrows for my character, but they look strange unless I give my character glasses. Otherwise the eyebrows sit too high up on the face and they look wrong. I'm sure many other players have had this issue, and I wish the face paint wasn't so limited. I can't even give my character dark shadows under the eyes, even though I almost always give my characters that in everything else. Even Hello Kitty Dream Village has options for dark circles under the eyes, which you can get from certain events, and that game is very bright and colorful. It just shows you how much Animal Crossing New Horizons is missing even now. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment