Tuesday, September 8, 2026
It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be once again talking about the insane pity system in Fate/Grand Order. I don't think I've really made enough of a point of how crazy this is, so I'm going to explain it more clearly. If you're trying to get a character, you may end up having to hit max pity. Max pity takes 330 pulls, which is 30 ten pulls, because every ten pulls gets you a guaranteed extra pull; meaning a total of 11. This would take 900 Saint Quartz, and there is no 50/50. It's only max pity. 900 Saint Quartz doesn't seem like too much, right? For newer players, it's manageable if you really work hard enough. But for players who are all caught up on everything, it would take roughly 3 to 12 months to earn this many, depending on what events are running. That's right, it could take a full year to get one character. Or it could take a quarter of a year, or half of a year. This is an insanely long time! Along with this, if you don't get the character the first time, all of your Saint Quartz are wasted. It doesn't carry over to the next time. So good luck trying to get the character next time instead. Even knowing the banner schedule doesn't help, since sometimes they'll change the schedule and add surprise banners for certain events or milestones. This is why I hate this pity system. I'm very far behind, so I could reasonably get the Saint Quartz needed to get a character if I really wanted to. But it takes so much work that it's easy to get overwhelmed and burned out in the short time that the banners are open for. A lot of fans have complained about this for years, but nothing ever changes. It's always the same. I wanted to talk about this again to really show why this is such an issue in this game. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment