Thursday, March 29, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be showing you three Anime references in Undertale. More specifically, I will be showing you three references to tsunderes in Undertale. I will also include a small note with each one as well. Now then, on with the post!

This first reference is pretty obvious, since the cactus is being called the most tsundere of plants.
 
In this next one we're back with the cactus. This time it's displaying its tsundere characteristics.
 
In this next one we have Tsunderplane. I know I mentioned Tsunderplane in my first blog post about Anime references in Undertale, but it's just such a classic example of a tsundere. How could I not include it in this post too?
 
Well, that's all I have for now! I might make another list of Anime references in Undertale if I can find some more. But, I hope you guys still enjoy this little list I put together!





No comments:

Post a Comment